La Garde D'Annúminas

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Hero Honda Cbz Xtreme 2012
   La Garde D'Annúminas Index du Forum  .::. LES PORTES D'EVENDIM  .::. Ambassade du Baranduin

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gefnarel

Message Posté le : Sam 15 Oct - 12:45 (2016)    Sujet du message : Hero Honda Cbz Xtreme 2012 Répondre en citant

Hero Honda Cbz Xtreme 2012 > bit.ly/2egklwH

Hero Honda Cbz Xtreme 2012

5d80d7912b
as a same time bad bike also faizal shaikh says: July 2, 2015 at 2:14 pm good luck bike india is super fast bike I like you c.b.z bike my best bike thank you faizal shaikh says: July 2, 2015 at 2:16 pm good breck good company good price. The rear grab rails is useful and looks great.The silencer of the bike is a pretty long and huge, its been provided with heat shield covers which does its job well. To my surprise I find the bike very very heavy, the kerb weight is 150 kg but feels like 300 kg, however once the bike is in motion controlling & handling is no issue. The rear tail lamp has LED lights which looks magnificient and gives great cosmetic look to the bike. Specifications. Also check out our overview of motorcycle webshops at Bikez.info.Loans, tests, etcSearch the web for dealers, loan costs, tests, customizing, etc.Ask questionsJoin the 12 Hero CBZ Xtreme discussion group or the general Hero discussion group. It certainly is very very heavy and tall too.The alloy wheels is an eye catcher neatly cdesigned in twin spoke type, which I personally like it a lot. Double disk both front & rear(rear is optional).Both the disk brakes are very efficeint and provides precise braking; initially I was a little worried to go for both tyres disk brakes as I thought that it would be susceptible to skid; Well I must advise everyone to go for double disk, the disk are very well manufactured and placed correctly, there is no feeling that the bike would loose the rear end or skid.The step seat(rear seat seperated from the rider seat) not only provides great looks but is also wide enough to easily accomodate female pillion seating one sided. CBZ Xtreme Manufacturer Hero Honda Predecessor CBZ Class Naked bike Engine 149.2cc (9.10cuin) Bore / stroke 57.3mm 57.8mm (2.26in 2.28in) Transmission 5-speed, constant mesh Brakes front 240mm disc rear 130mm drum Wheelbase 1,325mm (52.2in) Dimensions L: 2,080mm (82in) W: 765mm (30.1in) H: 1,145mm (45.1in) Fuel capacity 12.3 litres (2.7impgal; 3.2USgal) . Torque : 12.80 N m 6500 rpm Graphics on Hero Motocorp CBZ Xtreme still says Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme on it.

Our classifieds are completely free with sections for every country in the world. The model went unchanged more or less for five years. The bike is also offered with a sporty dashboard which has 3 dials, one for the speedometer, one for the rpm indicator and another for the fuel indicator. In 2004, a new variant called CBZ* (star) featuring new graphics was introduced to boost sales. Written on September 27, 2012 at 2:50 pm Hero CBZ Xtreme : Price, Mileage, Review Filed under Hero MotoCorp 25 comments Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme was much popular bike, it got few new model facelifted versions over the time. whatever . or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier. The only change was in its carburetor, it was changed from the Sliding Type carburetor to a conventional CV carburetor, which increased the fuel-efficiency but hampered the pick-up, the greatest feature of the bike. ^ Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme Hero MotoCorp, August,2011 . About Bikez.

carenagem cbr 450 sr tuning coloradostate bank of india pdf freespurious correlations epub to pdfla chimie des desserts epubgraciliano ramos vidas secas epub to mobistubborn heart ken murphy epub to pdfcompare 2 pdf files acrobat freetymber dalton epub tuebl searchhonda cbr sc33 wheely 5harga honda cbr 2011 calendar

Publicité

Message Posté le : Sam 15 Oct - 12:45 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

La Garde D'Annúminas Index du Forum .::. Ambassade du Baranduin
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation