La Garde D'Annúminas

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Form 16 Download For Ay 2013 14 Pdf
   La Garde D'Annúminas Index du Forum  .::. LES PORTES D'EVENDIM  .::. Ambassade du Baranduin

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gefnarel

Message Posté le : Dim 16 Oct - 08:33 (2016)    Sujet du message : Form 16 Download For Ay 2013 14 Pdf Répondre en citant

Form 16 Download For Ay 2013 14 Pdf > urlin.us/4ki1w

f9488a8cf8
YesNo...Download...TDS...Form...16...for...A.Y....Reply....sushil....mishra....says:....March....2,....2013....at....4:14....am....Dear....Sir,....Please....send....the....automated....Form....16....excel....fomat....FY....2012-13....&....AY....2013-14....Reply....OM....PRAKASH....DAIYA....says:....March....1,....2013....at....8:22....pm....sir,....Form....no....16....exle....financial....year....2012-13....a.y....2013-14....send....me....Reply....sushil....mishra....says:....March....1,....2013....at....7:35....pm....Dear....Sir....Send....me....Form....16....example....for....distribute....of....my....rly....employees....in....excel....format....for....the....FY....2012........2013....Thanks........Reply....K.....With..Regards......A...single...Form...16A...certificate...should...be...issued...for...a...given...Financial...Year,...Quarter,...TAN...and...PAN....16,....16A....and....27D;....insertion....of....Form....No.....(LogOut/Change)...Cancel...Connecting...to...%s...Notify...me...of...new...comments...via...email....me...there...person...i...do...not...know...please...help...me...Reply...Mahaveer...says:...March...5,...2012...at...6:53...pm...Procedure...of...filling...TDS...return...has...been...changed...of...not,...Reply...Mahaveer...says:...March...5,...2012...at...6:50...pm...Dear...Sir,...what...is...form...No....

should...extend...the...date...of...Retruns...of...Individual...as...well...as...of...TDS...in...order...to...have...proper...compliance........Sign-in....to....your....account....User....name/....Email....address....Password....Remember....Me....Forgot....your....Password??....Sign....up....Now....Join....CAclubindia.com....and....Share....your....Knowledge.......If..you..want..to..digitally..sign..the..Form..16../..16A..PDF..files,..select..the..digital..signature..and..click..on..Proceed...click...here...to...register.......4)....They....have....not....paid....the....PF....amount....being....cut....from....the....employees....salary.....2012-2013...for...Govt....2012-13....and....F.Y.....I...want...to...know...how...should...I...get...this...UTN...?...Whether...I...have...to...apply...to...IT...Department...or...it...will...be...directly...alloted...by...ITD...?...Moreover,...another...new...column...is...about...whether...PAN...uploaded...was...validate...by...I.T....2011-12..Reply..JAINKAMAL..says:..February..5,..2013..at..3:00..pm..PLS..SEND..FILLED..SAMPLE..FORMAT..OF..FORM..16..FOR..THE..FINANCIAL..YEAR..2012-13..MY..ID..jain.kamalemail.com..Reply..RAJSHREE..MUKUND..says:..January..24,..2013..at..4:58..pm..PLS..SEND..FILLED..SAMPLE..FORMAT..OF..FORM..16..FOR..THE..FINANCIAL..YEAR..2012-13..MY..ID..OS..rajshreemukundgmail.com..Reply..ashu..sharma..says:..January..19,..2013..at..2:40..pm..My..name..is..ashu..sharma..please..Send..me..New..rules..For..TDs..Deduction..on..my..email..iD..its..very..urgent..i..m..new..HR..executive..in..my..company..and..company..would..start..TDS..deduction..so..please..give..me..reply..what..should..i..do..for..deduct..TDS..From..First..step/.Email..ADDRESS:..ashus6601gmail.com&...

how to get pdf on kindle ipad downloadvivaldi rv 552 pdf downloadpixels to inches pdf downloadinter organizational e-commerce pdf downloaduniversal worklist with sap netweaver portal pdf downloadrichard j bernstein pdf downloadcocina facil y saludable thermomix pdf downloadthe cruel hunters ss-sonderkommando dirlewanger pdf downloadhistoria antigua de mexico francisco javier clavijero pdf downloadinferno dan brown pdf romana download google

Publicité

Message Posté le : Dim 16 Oct - 08:33 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

La Garde D'Annúminas Index du Forum .::. Ambassade du Baranduin
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation